07 March, 2008

Award's Day!



Thanks for Sharing this awards and I'm very thankful and greatful for having so many awards. I'm flattered to have this .thank you Gen , and Edsfor including me.I appreciate it a lot.
















Now I am sharing this awards to my freinds,
Vickie
Malou
Carlota
Angel

Enjoy the week-end and have some fun with your family and friends.take care and many thanks to all my friends around the globe for keep passing by and leaving your footprints all the time I truly appreciate them.
God bless.

3 comments:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

daghana ani lily.....

thank you, thank you...

thnks for the greetings for sascha, basa nya ganiha buntag...

sigi kay tiwas ko clean diri sa,

happy weekends na lang nyo dha tanan....

Just Mhe said...

Those are great awars day Lily uy.

Happy weekend diha ninyo tanan!

Anonymous said...

maayo kay imo giposting naa napod ko tag nimo just check it out.