23 February, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

Aloha and good day to all.

I finally joined the ranks of paid bloggers around the globe. I’ve been blogging for quite some time, and heard about “Pay per Post” from all my friends. They keep telling me it’s quite addictive once you’re in it. I had decided to try it some time ago, but figured I’d do a little research. After searching out ways to participate without sacrificing my integrity, I settled on Pay per Post.

I am a stay at home mom, and have all the time in the world to blog. I figure that if I try my hand at this, my English will improve, I’ll have a little extra money, and I’ll actually have the opportunity to share another interest with my online friends.

I figure that once I get going, I’ll have a little extra money to buy things for Jasmine. I’ll also be able to take hubby and princess to dinner and little things like that. It’s not a lot, but it makes me excited to share in that part of our life. And, I’ll be able to buy a gift for hubby without asking him for the money to buy it. (That’s a joke!) I know he doesn’t worry about me working, but it’s good if I can earn too.

Another thing I plan to do is help my family back home. I hope that they will be able to start something like this. Lorena likes to write a little, and wants to start a blog. I figure this would really help her and the family out if she takes it up, also. With me doing it, I can prove to them that it works.

I really love the idea that a stay at home mom who wants to work, but can’t with kids in tow, can help out this way. The offers seem to be about things I am interested in, and they have a decent interface and offer system, too.

If you have a blog, you can sign up, too. Here's a link. blog ads

Take care and enjoy your Saturday! God bless.

Thanks for everyone who continues to visit my online place.

Ciao!


No comments: