09 October, 2010

Bold Colors!

Aloha! Talofa! Mabuhay! Maayong adlaw! Gruss Gott! Ni Hao! Our heartfelt greetings to all our loved ones and friends.

I thought about closing my blogs, but decided to keep them open. I mostly do Facebook, it's easier to update friends and family. I'll post updates here once in a while, though. A special hello to our good friend Art, whose visits and comments are always a pleasure to see.

It's Autumn! Jasmine is in Kindergarten now! How time flies, it seems like just last week she was still so tiny! I'm so proud of our little princess.

It's also time for some great colors. Hubby went out taking pictures lately, and got some beautiful ones. Jasmine goes with him when they are both off. It's nice to see!

I also have to say I'm very proud of hubby. He lost 60 pounds this year and his waist is now 3 or 4 inches smaller! He didn't need diet pills or tricks to do it, either, that's why I'm proud!

Well, I'll leave you all with some pics.


Fall colors


Autumn leaves


The Vils


Mommy and princess


A priceless bond!


A Pinay princess in Bavaria!


The girls


An old gasthof

I'm going to put a copy of this on my Bavarian Angel blog, also.

Well, I'll let you go for now. Wishing you all the love and joy we share every day, and all God’s good will!
Ciao!

No comments: