26 April, 2009

Springtime Greetings!



Aloha and spring greetings to all!

It’s been too long since I’ve posted. I have visited everyone, though. Things here are busy as usual. Work keeps me busy during the week, and family keeps me busy all the time. Jasmine is such a little busybody. She goes to the school, has play-dates, dance practice, and of course we do what we can during together time.

Other than the usual, we have managed to spend some quality time together in so many ways! We went to the pool in Burglengenfeld, our favorite place for swim time fun! We went out to Amberg, which is such a lovely town. Of course, Jasmine had her cheerleader party to celebrate the end of the season. She got a trophy and medal for her season of fun! How great is that? She’s so proud of her accomplishments! I’m posting some of those pics.

One day when we went swimming, we stopped for hubby to take some pics. We saw a lovely swan swimming on the river. Of course, we couldn’t resist feeding her when she swam up to us! Our little princess was overjoyed to see and feed the beautiful swan!

Jasmine and hubby have had a couple daddy-daughter days, which they’ve been enjoying. Hubby brought her to the Kinderfest, a giant children’s fest. She hung out with her friends, went sliding, met some of her favorite characters from the TV, and ate some shaved ice! What a time they had. Daddy has also brought her to dance practice a few times, which is amazing for him!

Hubby got tickets to the big event of the year here. The tickets sold out almost instantly, and he still managed to get some. We’ll be having a nice family vacation over the July 4th weekend. I’ll tell you more about it later.

To my dear friend, Art, thank you. Your comments are always a welcome spot of brightness in our day. Indeed, to all my dear friends who left their tracks and comments, I have to say thank you for the warmth you continue to show me and for your visits.

Don't forget to check out the photos at Bavarian Angel, my other blog.

Well, it’s been another long day, so I’ll let you go for now. May God bless all of you with happiness, sunshine, and the warmth of springtime, in your hearts and in your lives!

Ciao!

No comments: