07 April, 2009

A Short Update

Aloha, my friends.

I'm sorry for not posting in so long! Things here are so busy! I haven't forgotten anyone out there. You are the friends that make life so rich and the fuel that makes our lives worthy of sharing. I have been trying to visit your blogs whenever time allows me to.

I have been busy with my work, raising my darling princess, Jasmine, and trying to raise my other kid, hubby, to be a good boy! Ha-Ha! Seriously, things are busy, but the time we spend as a family is so rich and rewarding! I usually get one day off, and that I spend with Jasmine and catching up on chores and such. We also have playdates with some of our great friends, and Jasmine loves that! The kids enjoy their special time together as much as us girls!

I look forward to reading your blogs, and that gives me a little boost through the busy days. So, don't worry if I don't leave my little paw prints, I'm still passing by!

Well, it’s time to go for now, but look for more post with the return of the beautiful weather!

Wishing you all a happy spring, and May God bless you this Holy Week.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Art said...

Lily---I am so glad to see you back to blogging again. I was worried that your family might have had some problem. I even went so far as to email Rolly in the UK to see if he knew if all was OK with you. I really find it enjoyable to follow what your family is doing. Jasmine is so sweet, it is fun to see her enjoying things like cheerleading. And your husband, James, takes the most fantastic pictures. I am glad that you are back............Art

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

hallo lily,

Have a blessed Easter Monday,

kumusta na lily............

dia nako.........

regards