27 May, 2008

Boating and safety

I ran across this "spark" opportunity on SocialSpark. It's not sponsored, but hubby and I feel very strongly about this. Hubby spent 10 years in Hawaii and, of course, we Pinays are from islands, too. We all know the importance boating and water safety, and with summer upon us, and lots of fun to be had, I hope you'll take the time to look at the videos posted below. They really are a good reminder about water and boating safety.

After the videos, I hope you'll click the links below for more information.





The following links give you a lot of good information. Some of it may not be the law where you live, but it's still a good place to start.
Boating Operating Under the Influence
Arizona Boating
Boating Education Online

I hope you guys don't think I'm being preachy, I just wanted to share some good information.

I'll be posting some pics and maybe a tale or 2 later.
Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is great that you took this unpaid SocialSpark opportunity. I live in Arizona and blogged about this too, but you are right that boating safety is important everywhere, not just in Arizona. Thank you for helping to protect our boaters.