13 March, 2008

Aloha, Ohana!


Aloha to all!

Hello, guys, I hope you’re all having a great week. It’s been a while since my last update. Sorry about that, I’ve been lazy due to a cold. I felt bad for the last couple of days, so I don’t have any energy to sit and do blogging. I hope that Saturday I will feel better. I have to work, so I need some energy, not to mention the cough. I don’t want to be barking all the time while at work; it’s not a good thing when you deal with customers.

Anyway, yesterday I was thinking of what to make for snack, when I realized I have some bananas. I thought of making it a banana-que. Oh my, it was so good! It’s been a while since I’ve eaten any, so yesterday was really a good day for me. I got a taste of banana-que. For dinner, I made some beef and broccoli with fried rice. It was a nice dish I haven’t had lately, too.

Before dinner, while I am busy in the kitchen cutting meat and preparing for cooking, Jasmine was busy in her room digging through all her toys. All of a sudden, she handed me a wooden cat that’s supposed to be a coin bank. I was wondering what’s inside, as it seemed like something was in it. When I opened it up, oh my, it was all hubbies’ memory cards. We’ve been looking for them since the beginning of February. We knew it’s our little girl who hid it, but we had no idea where and she couldn’t remember. My hubby was so glad and thankful to Jasmine for finding it accidentally.

After dinner, we watched “The Bee Movie,” starring Jerry Seinfeld and Renee Zellweger. It was hilarious. I won’t say much so I don’t spoil the movie for the folks who didn’t watch it yet. After the movie, of course it was sleeping time. Our little girl always insists on staying up late. She hates to go to sleep at night. I let her watch her videos until she was ready to sleep. I think it was about an hour before she finally fell asleep.

This morning when I woke up, it’s the same problem from this cold. I had a headache and was still coughing. I took some medicine and got online to chat with my sister in the Pinas. I always chat with my sis. She is my informer and my most trusted agent in the P.I. Sometimes we disagree, but you know it’s part of life. We always move on. This time we were chatting about how our brothers depend too much on our parents now. It’s hard for me to say anything about their situation, as I am far away. I do understand, but sometimes when I think about it, it’s too much for our parents to take care of now that they have families of their own. Well, I told my sis that there is nothing I can do about it, even I did do something, they wouldn’t listen anyway. Besides, they’ll just start begging me for everything. They once told me that I should send $100 a month to help my mom support them.

Anyway, I won’t write too much as I still have to take some rest. Before that, I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who keeps passing by my place.

You all take care.

Ciao!

No comments: