03 February, 2008

Beautiful weekend :-)

Aloha and good day to all!

Here I am again doing my weekly update about our misadventures.

Friday evening there was a show put on by the Kansas City Chiefs cheerleaders. I had to drop hubby at work so that evening we could meet up for dinner and go straight to the show. They often have shows like that here in our small community. I am excited because I like seeing this kind of show, it’s amazing how they move, and do their dance steps. And Jasmine, she was even more excited than I was. We got there 10 minutes before they started. When the show started, Jasmine was all smiles and excited. She even clapped her hands, both keeping with the beat and from joy at seeing them. Every cheerleading show has its own unique style. This one ran from the ‘40s up to present. It was cool seeing them reenacting the different eras in American society and history. Jasmine loves them; she even asked me if she could dance with them. Her wish granted when she got to dance with them, one of the cheerleaders when they came around to get folks involved. They danced for only a minute and Jasmine was happy about that. She is really into dancing and showing off lately. She also loves ballet so much so that Monday we are going to register her for ballet class. I hope that she will be fine with this. Back to the cheerleading, we had so much fun that night. They were also very funny. After the show, we waited in line for the poster signing. We waited for quite some time. I let Hubby carry Jasmine through the long line. I took some photos, and they got some autographs. She loved seeing them and even talked to them. Anyway, we ended going home a little after 10pm.

The next morning I had to get up and prepare breakfast before going to my part time job. After work hubby called and said we are going out for dinner and not to bring home dinner. We went to our favorite restaurant and enjoyed a sumptuous meal. It was truly enjoyable for all of us!

Sunday we woke up so late. After a while, we decided to dress up and go out for some family time. Of course, that includes shopping. I got to buy some cool fashions for spring and summer at great prices. After shopping, went some strolling and then headed home. I was so excited to do my blog thing, but I had a bad headache. I slept after our dinner for an hour or so and that did the trick. Jasmine slept with me and staid asleep while I did my blogging :-) LOL. Addicted to blogging I guess.

Anyway, that's how our weekend went. I hope you all had a great time during the weekend. Just like me :-)

I also want to say thank you to my loyal audience for passing by my online place. I appreciate all your tags and comments. With hubby back to work, I’ll have time to visit your places during the next few days.

For now, I am sharing some of our pictures and videos. Like I said before, I am going to share more of them so that both grandmas would see her.

Well that's it for now; I hope to see you all once again here in my cyber place. Take care and God bless.






Our Little Princess singing her favorite old.Mc donald.

3 comments:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

cute kaayo si jasmine uy.....gwapa pa, kotes porcelane pa....

thanks for sharing, lily....


regards

Kat Mint chocolate said...

Hello princess Jasmine....I love your video here.

Also your header looks so cool.

b3arh0ney said...

oi ka pretty sa new look ani imong blog Li. og syempre pretty pod kaau c Jasmine. love the softness of blue here. agoy ka talented ba diay ni Jasmine oi. singing and dancing man jud. i enjoyed her videos and the pics u shared. have a great day and kisses to Jasmine!