21 February, 2007

Sunny time means play time!!!



Hello Everyone! I’ve been so occupied with the teleserial that I haven’t posted enough lately. Between Jasmine, chores, and the serials, I never have enough time. Nevertheless, today I’m making up for it.

Last weekend my good friend Liway and her family were here with us for a visit. As usual, we went shopping in our favorite places. I didn’t really shop, but picked up some for Jasmine, as I can't resist clothes for her. Hubby told me not to buy too much for Jasmine anymore because all our closets are overflowing, but I guess being a Pinay mommy makes it hard to resist sometimes, especially when I can get them on sale for like 2 or 3 dollars. Anyway, I just bought a couple of pretty dresses that won’t be bad. After shopping, we all took a stroll, more than we decided on when we set out. When we got to the car, it was a tight squeeze to get in so Mario decided to pull out a little. Boy, that was a mistake! Jasmine was crying and said 'WAIT, MY CAR!” It was so funny because she did not cry because Mario pulled out a little, she cried because it’s her car. I guess she done so much bonding with her Tita Liway, Tito Mario and Leera, that she thinks of them as part of our family and there stuff as ours. Downside- she cries like the end of the world.

Yesterday, my alaga Joy-Joy was with us because it’s Fasching. (The day before Ash Wednesday, in England called Shrove Tuesday and celebrated by Mardi Gras in New Orleans. This also means the start of Lent.) Therefore, she was with us the whole day, and that means Jasmine had a good time again playing with her ate Joy-joy. She really likes to have playmates now. The weather is getting better now, and though it’s still cold, it is sunny. When the Summer comes it’ll be more outside time for Jasmine and me. I can’t wait, though.

I would like to thank Loloy for the CD and for the call. I never get to mention it here, but I appreciate it. And thanks for all the comments. I am also very thankful to the folks of Bisdak Planet. They are cheerful and fun; their chatting makes my day lighter. Kasi mga comedyante lahat. Even hubby told me that I was really having a good time with their site. I have to end here so that I could do some more stuff today. Have a great Wednesday everyone! Enjoy the slideshow photos of our darling Jasmine and our weekend.

10 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

hello Li! thanks kaau sa bday greetings for AJ. i appreciate it! love the photos u got here og ganahan kaau ko sa imong tugtug dri makasayaw ta da, haha! hala pati c Aiden kasayaw gud! lol! maau diay kay wala na nag snow dha. ganahan jud ang mga bata magkiat sa gawas oi. kani pod ako murag mga baktin nakagawas sa tangkal lagi perti kakiat basta makagawas na. abt sa shopping diay, ana jud na basta naa kay babae. di man jud maiwasan kay daghan man kaau cute dresses for girls gud. maong maibog ko kay inig adto nako sa mall sus daghan kaau cute clothings for baby girls oi. hahay nus-a pa kaha ko magkagirl. hanggang tingin nalang ko ani. na cge adto nako. u all take care and kisses to Jasmine. regards to James!

mjsterling said...

hello...kalaag na gyud ko diri.....cute kaayo imong baby dae.....cge happy weekend dha

Anonymous said...

Hi Lily kumusta na? I viewed your pages but I wasn't able to get through at few times I don't know why ang lalabas lang kay lain man to wlay entry sige ko try hangtod nakasulod nagyud ko karon. Wow kanindot sa inyo weather diha kay nakaduwa gyud c jasmine with her friend. Nindot kaayo ka diha kay you have lots of friends to be together at times. Everyone of you must have a lot of fun. Talking about buying clothes Im one of those, very impulsive in terms of that thing, just hard to resist of not buying new clothes sa mga bata na babae unsaon man gyud madani gyud ta. Ako lily moingon lang ko sa akong bana na duha rakabuok ako kuhaon agoy kay maabot na og tag unom plus manguha pako sa uban nga naka attract na ambot kay maguol man ko dli makuha hehe.. mga cute gyud bitaw ning sinina sa mga babae oi mao pod makabuslot sa atong bulsa. Pero dli nalang baya ta magmahay once isuot na nila nuh kay mga cute kaayo cla tan awn ba. Makalimot nalang ta sa presyo na ato napalit, when we can see their beauty magsinina kay angayan man kaayo it's indeed priceless gyud.

Thanks sa imong comments nako ha! I miss you na baya! Hope everything is fine with you there. Kisses ko kay pretty jasmine. Take care and God Bless! mwaaahhhh!

Anonymous said...

Lil, wow u have such a pretty page in here oi liwat kaayo sa naghimo. Imong Jasmine she is so cute and just growing so fast. I have blogspot account but it's inactive. Ok lamat sa pagvisit sa akong payag..muahhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

hi lily,
ay wa na gyod snow sa?
siga na ang adlaw, sugod na pod ang mga pollen allery nato ani.....

sigi, mihapit ra ko kadiyot....

diay, giloto ni malou gabii ang imong pansit-behon....haskang lamia.
mao ako isip ako lotoon akoa ugma para among lunch-supper........

bye and regards diha tanan.....i know bc ka sa mga telesere diha...

tua ni malou diay ang mga cd ni loloy.....

bye

Anonymous said...

hello lily,

wow, i am very hungry after i cooked your Behon and Pansit....pls, see the pics, i attached.....

http://thumbsnap.com/v/42wmOkuw.jpg

i am hungry...hmhmhmhmhm

Thank you very much, thank you,,,,
I know my kids and my husband like this very much....
you are such a thoughtful friend...

lecker kaayo my dear.....dool pa ta patilawon unta tikaw.....

regards......

Anonymous said...

Hallo Lily.... na sinsiya kana nako karon pa ko kaduaw diri saon porti bc-ha ang ako gits diri nako, la pa gani ko human sa ako gipamalansa ron pero ningpongko ko kadiyot lang heehehe......... ay kyut ni jasmine oi la na gyod snow oi, maypa mo kay nakatilaw mo diha snow ang la gyod igo ra gyod ning puti sa amo diri, labi na roin sigi ulan oi tig-ulan na gyod..........

Diay ako na giloto ang imo gihatag nako, sus nahorot oi kay lami kono hehehehe, ganiha mningtawag nako si Vk, na magluto pod kono siya bihon na gisagol ug pansit lami kaayo kono saon man wala man ka bring house kay nahorot man god dayon heheheh....... lami gyod imo gipadala Lily, ug wala pics Lil, kay na bc ko kaayo nalimtan na hinoon pics.. sigi sa sunod dili na jud limtan......... sigi kay mang balay balay ko ron..... humanon usa ni ako gipamalansaa dayon mang balay balay

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your photos. I enjoyed viewing them. Ok lang kung i-link ko nimo link ta pod ka.

Lily said...

Hello Everyone, just wanna say thank you so much for visiting my site all the time. been busy for now with Jasmine and house chores theres never ending stuff to do, anyway to Marrisa,Dauph,Jona,Vickie,Ivy,Malou,Lutchi,Agring,Maryk,Lucille and Anna.
Thank you so much from the buttom of my Heart. I do appreciate all the comment you leave here in my place. as of now I am busy trying to finish the CD's Loloy send me. and at the same time busy with everything. but soon after all this thing I'll be back on blogging again. for now I'm kind of slowing down. hirap sabay sabayin ehh but I'll still visit you guys everynow and then.

krystyna said...

Hi Lily!
I enjoyed my time being here with these beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing and best wishes to you and your family!