25 December, 2009

Christmas Greetings!

Maligayang Pasko! Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou! Aloha! Talofa! Mabuhay! Maayong adlaw! Gruss Gott! Ni Hao! Our heartfelt greetings to all our loved ones and friends.

Just a short greeting to all our friends and loved ones. Wishing you a joyous and Merry Christmas this year!

Here are some pics. There are a lot and I hope you don't mind them all!


Early morning tree


Another shot.


Our lunch time meal


Jasmine and her new camera. It's 12MP!


Our singing princess


My own laptop!!!


Shoes?


Nintendo games!!


My new camera


Mommy and Princess, doctored by daddy


Original


The girls


Love you, mommy!


Mommy posing


A pretty smile


More of hubby's pics


What a scarf!


Lovely tree


Oh, Tannenbaum


Our dinner of duck and other treats!

May God bless everyone with a joyous, loving, and bright Christmas and New Year! I'll write more later, right now we're still busy!
Ciao!

No comments: