25 August, 2008

I already Miss the Olympics!

Aloha, my friends!

Well, the Beijing Olympics finally ended. I really enjoyed watching the events and entertainment. It was quite a spectacle. It’s the most amazing sports show, and I followed it all the way. Thanks to our satellite, I got live coverage of the show. It really is amazing and remarkable to me that we can see it half way around the world, live! I’ve never been an athlete, but I have been a bit of a sports enthusiast. I love all the games, but most of all I love basketball, swimming, kayaking, and gymnastics. I’m very inspired by all the athletes who participated in the events; they are truly an inspiration to all.

To all the athletes who made to the Olympics, I’m proud of all of you. I am so amazed how fabulous the opening show was, and awed by the closing ceremony. I was amazed again at how good the performers were and the incredible displays they created.

Thanks to the Olympic host nation for all the hard work and all the wonderful shows, it really was amazing.

On another note, hubby will be posting some photos this weekend to Bavarian-Angel, my other blog.

Well, friends, I hope to see you all again soon. Don’t forget, I always look forward to your comments!

God bless and have a marvelous week!
Ciao!

No comments: