11 February, 2008

Award from twinkletoe!

This award was givin to me by twinkletoe one of bisdak friends.thank you so much for including me on your list of friends. I truly treasure all this award.
got so many awards to grab from Twinkletoe, thank you for all these thing I surely treasure them all.

Just spread some blog lovin to one loveable blog in this month of Love.

Pixie Dust Pin Award - Got this award from the one and only Twinkletoe.thank you so much for all this award.
Just wanted to spread the magic by giving you this exclusive Pixie dust. It says that it'll help to make your dream come true. Now you can spread a little magic of you own. Pass this pixie dust pin to your friends.
Now I pass this all award to all my friends links. just feel free to grab them.

Share a hug to all my friends online from a friend Robelyn, thanks for sharing this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lily naa ko tag nimo adtoa lang...http://chris.happymomiam.us/2008/02/tag-from-lyn_12.html