10 June, 2007

A Tag from Daff

In this tag, you are to name seven songs that you are currently listening to and tag seven other people.


1) From this Moment- by Shania Twain when I meet my future husband

2)I knew I love you before I met you - by Savage Garden It's the song that was playing in the taxi when I pick my husband in the airport for our wedding.

3)Otso Otso- by Bayani Agbayani cause Jasmine wants to dance with it everytime.

4)Big Red Car-by the Wiggles Jasmine always wacthes this.

5)Five Senses-By Hi-5 Jasmine favorite too and I got to listen all the time.

6)Dont Know why- by Nora Jones its my favorite music whenever I went to bed.

7)Cant figth the Moonliight-by Leann Rimes Another one of my favorites, a movie theme song that I cant help listening to.

Here it goes Daff I finally finished them,sorry if it takes time to finish I just can't do anything when Jasmine is awake. I won't Tag anyone for this for Im sure everybody already got tag.

1 comment:

Fella said...

HELLO LIL'S SALAMAT KAAYO SAPAGDAWAT SA TAGAY HAH! I KNOW BUSY KAAYO KA SA A FULL TIME WIFE AND MOMMY. OK RA KAAYO NA DUGAY NIMO UG DAWAT ANG TAGAY. DAWATON MAN NIMO O DILI OK RA OYY NO PROBLEM... KASABOT JUD KO SA SITWASYON SA MGA MAMMIE'S! HEHEH.

MUSTA IMONG CHIKZ DIRA? E HUGS AND KISSES KO SA IYA PLSS.. I MISS HER SO MUCH AND HER SILLY MOVE AND FACE ESPECIALLY HER SMILE. PRETTY LIL GIRL KAAYO. HAAY DAGHAN JUD MAIBOG ANA NIYA INIG DALAGA ANA!HEHEH

SIGE ADTO NAKO HAH! KAY GUTOM NA LUNCH SAKO HEHE! MUAAAH...

TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY