03 December, 2006

Christmas tree...and my busy week

Ola, amigas, how are you? Hope that everyone had fun this weekend. We were somewhat busy, especially since I already started my part time job. I’ll work until the 29th of December, filling in for a friend stocking shelves at the market. After that, I’m on vacation for two weeks in Kaiserslautern with family and friends. We’ll be spending New Year with our good friends. Maybe the first week of January we will set a time to meet my online friends Vicky and Malou.

Anyway, I learned stocking is not as easy as I once thought. Nevertheless, it’s not too bad either. I just have to get used to it. I’ll find out how fast I can do it alone on Monday when it’s my first day alone and all the shipments arrive. Wish me luck, but I’m sure I’ll be fine once I’m used to it. The hardest part is leaving Jasmine with daddy. She’s not bad, but God forbid she poops before I get home. My first night she did and hubby had to clean her so he used a wet washcloth to wipe Jasmine, what’s up with that? He said the wipes were too small for his big beefy hands, so he had to get the poop off first with the face cloth. I said, “It’s called a face cloth for a reason.” He said, “It’s called a WASH cloth for a reason, too!” Imagine, a guy who’s not scared of much being afraid of baby poo. Goodness gracious. Now he says “Honey, make her poop before you go.” How do I do that? I can’t just tell her to poop and out it comes. Sorry…too much information.

Last week, we put up our Christmas three with the help of little Jasmine. She really got excited I told her it’s time for the Christmas tree, and whenever we turn the on lights. During the first week she was redecorating her little bottom section, but now she’s figured out that it’s not that exciting to keep changing it once it’s set up. Daddy says I need to learn that. He also says its not just trees that shouldn’t be constantly redecorated. Can you believe that? I think he keeps bumping his head at work, where else could you get that idea?

Last night we went to a birthday party for Masha. She is the daughter of James’s boss, Pete. My gosh, Jasmine was having a blast last night; she dance, played, and enjoyed the other kids (and Pete). So much so, she didn’t want to go home. She cried when we said it’s time to go home. Of course, she also ran from us and yelled “NO” a lot, too. We finally convinced her that we have to go home and she said, “ok sniff sniff.” We got home so late and my gosh we woke up so late too. We missed church, oh well next time. So, I decided to sit at the computer and do my update. Hope everyone has a great week ahead. Also hope you enjoy the photos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi lily,

Happy 1st Advents to you, Janine and to your palalab......
bitaw, mao wa na lang ko tawag usab kay sat. i know wa gyod mo sa balay, ok ra, talk ra nya ta....
monday works ko, mao wako balay, but i call you maybe sa gabii sa Monday ok=?

bye for now, again, happy 1st advents, 3 candles to light then xmas na gyod...lol...
12.03.06 @ 3:40

Anonymous said...

heheheheh

sorry, lily sayop diay akong giname ni Jasmine uy.....

pastilan, sorry kaayo......naisip nako ang anak ni Cecil my friend, name kay Janine man....

Anonymous said...

wow lily gudluck sa meeting nimo nila ni vikai ug malou maau pamo diha magkita kits na jud bah.....lage uy busy jud ta ani wala nay presidente pong ba sa taga atoa hehehehe anyway happy friday